Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blessed

This Christmas season was a blast!!! We feel so blessed, because of all that we have, we truly are lucky. We kept busy by seeing family, shopping, eating a ton, playing games, traveling to and from family members...etc. But, man was it crazy! Here it is:

Christmas Eve Nativity
Starring: Mike as Joseph,
Riley as Mary,
Chloe as Shepard,
My Mom as the Angel,
and Jaime as the Narrator

Christmas Day

Its so wonderful to see your kids faces light up!







Princess & the Frog
Mom and I had a girls day at the movies, we loved the movie!


Columbia
We visited my sister in Modesto for a few days, we went to a little mining town in the mountains(called Columbia), it was really cute!



This year was so fun (and crazy) but I kept thinking something was missing, so I've decided I want something different next year. I have been so wrapped up in having:
all the right food,
all the right presents,
all the right decorations,
all the right activities/festivities
and most importantly the right jolly attitude,
I got lost in the true purpose of this Holiday...

My Saviors birth and more important, his mission here on earth. My life has been so blessed and touched by this one Man. The Prince of Peace, I know that he is the only true Savior of this earth, not because people have told me so, but because I have had powerful spiritual experiences that have been so strong, that I have felt this burning testimony within my soul.

He is what my 2010 will be about.

3 comments:

RIM Photography - R. Ian McDowell said...

What a beautiful Holiday and a great outlook for the new year!!! You guys are wonderful and such a great example of what Happiness should be all about! Great message!!!

RIM Photography - R. Ian McDowell said...

This is Jessica by the way!!!

JJ said...

so rad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!