Monday, January 11, 2010

My Big Girl is at Disney land!

About 6 months ago, my sister Traci asked if she could take Riley to Disneyland along with her and her daughter Camryn.
We were very reluctant at first...you know, she's so young, and crrrrazy (maybe she'd run off or something!)
But with some re-assurements from my sister, we sent her - for a whole week!
We are now with only one child, its so weird. But we look forward to some quality time with Chloe, and think about Riley every second, just wondering what she's doing!
Have fun Sweet Girl!
Looks like the sun is in her eyes! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooooo! I love your blog makeover! Looks so professional. Did you do it all yourself?

Kirstin said...

You are so brave! I would be worrying constantly, too, but she'll have a wonderful time!

(And your blog is gorgeous!)

JJ said...

So awesome! Go, Riley! She's probably more capable of doing the trip than you think! Heh! I'm sure she is missing you though...maybe.

Laura said...

I was wondering where she was on Sunday. How fun!

The Kelly Family said...

Wow! Your sister is awesome. Does she want to take my kids to Disneyland, too? I bet Riley had a blast. And I'm glad that you guys had a good Christmas. We'll definately have a frog princess party when it comes out on video.