Sunday, March 28, 2010

My ladies


Riley and Chloe's yearly pics! I love the colors! I love the faces!

She tried to get one of them together, but little Miss Chloe was NOT having it!




These pictures make me smile

9 comments:

The Potter Pack said...

Man, they are cute !! Love the fabric behind too ... I should try that!~

Kaija said...

darling photos! did you take them?

Anonymous said...

I wish, but no

Unknown said...

Really cute picts!

JJ said...

Didn't think it possible, but they are so getting cuter!!!! Ugh! I miss you guys! We need to do lunch or something. Can you work me in for a "playdate?" LOL!

Anonymous said...

sometime soon ej! We're going out of town next week!

The Jackson's said...

I love them. So adorable. Did Kathy do them. Love the backdrops.

Gaylene said...

Such cute kids. They are growing up so fast.

tennille said...

These are the cutest pictures! I can't believe how grown up Riley looks. She's beautiful!! Such cute kids! Hey, we need to try and plan a beach trip for this year. Let me know...