Monday, May 17, 2010

Monterey Bay Aquarium

If you visit the bay Area, this place is a must! Riley had a school field trip there, and we all had so much fun, everything is so beautiful!


Riley and all her classmates.


This was the prettiest thing, it was an entire room with a Ginormous tank.
This is Chloe pointing.

Riley & her buddy Esmeralda
Riley & her buddy Michael

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zamet!! I have been reading your blog. It is so great and very creative. It was nice to see the entry of your St. George visit. It made me relive everything. I hope you can get all these things on hard copies and have them in a binder. Maybe when I feel settled, I can start one. I have missed you and your family. Tell everyone hi and give the girls a super squeeze from me. I love you all. Love, Mom

The Jackson's said...

I miss that aquarium. The one here is totally lame. The girls love it, but we are usually done in like 20 minutes. They just got penguins though so the girls really want to go back. I think I'll make Dana take them.

JJ said...

I love the rotunda of anchovies! It's so rad! I saw it on a night visit to the aquariam. Fun times! Riley's getting so big!