We met them in a little place called Lodi, CA. There is this zoo called Micke Grove, and its just perfect for all our little toddlers. We used to go there when I was growing up, so it brought back a little nostalgia. They have this beautiful Japanese garden, that I remember my Grandpa Klingman loved when he came to visit.
Here is our day:
The Japanese Garden

The Zoo
The Kiddie Train



( I love this pic of my sister and me. I'm closing my eyes, and Jules doesn't look quite ready, I had to post it, because its the only pic of her little guy Carson)



( I love this pic of my sister and me. I'm closing my eyes, and Jules doesn't look quite ready, I had to post it, because its the only pic of her little guy Carson)
It was such a a fun Day! I'm glad we got to spend one last day with them before they left. We're going to miss their family for the next 3 years!!







No comments:
Post a Comment