Here are some fun pictures of just a few of the things we did:
The first day we went to Capitola. We watched all the surfers, walked all the village shops, and ate at a yummy lunch there.
(this is the only pic I have its from a phone - can you see us?( its Traci, me, Dad & Mom)
My parents stayed in a hotel. The first thing my girls did when they went in, was climb in the bed and ask to watch a show - not surprising.
We went swimming in the hotel pool. We were so happy it was heated! Its been a really cool August for us here, which is nice, but not when you want to get your swim on!
Every time my sister visits, we have to make a trip to Powells Sweet Shoppe. I wish I had a picture of it, its the coolest candy/ice cream shop ever. It has every kind candy imaginable. Its in our little downtown area. Then we walked down the streets to look at all the cool little shops, while the kids ate their candy - and Chloe stopped to climb trees.
I love Conner's face, while Chloe is trying to climb down.
We had a great trip. I'm so glad my parents came. Riley and Chloe adored them, not to mention, they bought us all kinds of goodies while they were here. I hope they can come back soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment