Mike.Jaime.Riley.Chloe.Chase.Tysen
Wahoo!!! I can't believe you kept it a secret this long. How fun to be having a boy....you whole world will change!
Whoops, it should say "your"...I hate typos.
WAHOO!!!!! I am SO thrilled for all of you! I can't wait to meet the little guy!
Awh, yay!! Congratulations!
I am so happy for you!!!! Congratulations. Do the girls know? What fun for them to have a baby brother!
A BOY ???!!!! How fun !! Congrats Jamie and Mike !! The girls are gonna love him !! Post some belly shots ASAP !!
Oh .... and what is the due date again ??
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wahoo!!! I can't believe you kept it a secret this long. How fun to be having a boy....you whole world will change!
Whoops, it should say "your"...I hate typos.
WAHOO!!!!! I am SO thrilled for all of you! I can't wait to meet the little guy!
Awh, yay!! Congratulations!
I am so happy for you!!!! Congratulations. Do the girls know? What fun for them to have a baby brother!
A BOY ???!!!! How fun !! Congrats Jamie and Mike !! The girls are gonna love him !! Post some belly shots ASAP !!
Oh .... and what is the due date again ??
Post a Comment