Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Riley at 4 1/2

We had a fun soccer season this year! Riley loved being able to meet new friends, and learn how to play better. Her favorite thing was that she learned to kick the ball in the air! She was a little disappointed that she didn't score a goal this season, but there are future years! We asked her if she wanted to play again next year, and she says "Of Course I do! Why wouldn't I?"


Here are a few pictures of her season




Another thing, besides Soccer that Riley has been spending her time on is writing. She asks me how to spell everything! And goes to write it down. We've been finding little papers all over, with her "signature" on it. She always writes - Riley Mom Dad. I think it is precious, and as a former teacher, it makes me proud to see that she is interested in spelling and writing! Keep up the good work little lady!

No comments: