We always feel such a peaceful happiness while we are there, I love it.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
The Temple Lights
Our Christmas tradition has been going to the Oakland Temple to see the beautiful Christmas lights and display. We meet up with my sister Traci and her kids, along with some other good friends. First we hit up the Macaroni Grill (which I have been craving like crazy since I've been prego) then we head over to the Temple. It was so cold this year! We didn't stay for long, but the kids just love running around outside and seeing the displays in the visitors center. This year we ended it with a "tailgate treat party" - we had caramels and peanut butter cup brownies. Next year we're gonna need some Hot Chocolate, if it is that cold again!
We always feel such a peaceful happiness while we are there, I love it.
We always feel such a peaceful happiness while we are there, I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment