Another visit to the water park, but this time Chloe got to go in the water! She was absolutely loving it! She just kicked her feet in the water and looked around at all the other kids, and as you can see she was knocked out by the end!
what darling darling photos! when I saw your post about seeing mike in two days, i thought you were coming home -- but how wonderful that he could have fun with you all in utah!
Hey Jaime! It's Steph from good old Red Lobster. I was clicking randomly on people's blogs on some friend's blogs and came across your blog. Your little girls are so cute! Art wants me to make sure to say hi for him too:) Hope all is well!
5 comments:
what darling darling photos! when I saw your post about seeing mike in two days, i thought you were coming home -- but how wonderful that he could have fun with you all in utah!
I love how everyone just knocks out after a day of swimming!
awww....so adorable! you are all so great! i love seeing all your pics and reading your posts!
Hey Jaime! It's Steph from good old Red Lobster. I was clicking randomly on people's blogs on some friend's blogs and came across your blog. Your little girls are so cute! Art wants me to make sure to say hi for him too:) Hope all is well!
Oh, our blog address is romperoom.blogspot.com:P
Post a Comment