Mike.Jaime.Riley.Chloe.Chase.Tysen
very very sweet. and yes, i'm home! i am glad you enjoyed the photos!
Haha! Jamie, you make me laugh. I love the post.
Hurry and get home ... I want to see you !!
Hi Beall clan! We had a great time with Mike, and we were glad for the quality bonding moments. Now daddy is on his way to unite with his girls. Send love from all of ours to all of yours. Grammi Franni7/13/08 1247
dang, jaime! you are getting all soft in your mama-hood! LOL!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
very very sweet. and yes, i'm home! i am glad you enjoyed the photos!
Haha! Jamie, you make me laugh. I love the post.
Hurry and get home ... I want to see you !!
Hi Beall clan! We had a great time with Mike, and we were glad for the quality bonding moments. Now daddy is on his way to unite with his girls. Send love from all of ours to all of yours. Grammi Franni
7/13/08 1247
dang, jaime! you are getting all soft in your mama-hood! LOL!
Post a Comment