Mike and I were longing for a date night!Many of our friends would go to the drive in while their kids slept in the back. We thought we'd try it, although we almost turned back a number of times, as our girls acted up. Chloe cried right up until 5 minutes before the movie, and Riley fell asleep 1/4 of the way through, and finally we just got to sit, hold hands, and enjoy The Mummy.
Good Times!
7 comments:
Haha! Nothing says romance like Brendan Faser.
We went to the drive-in in SJ while we were there. That is fun times!
that freaking rocks! i just went to a wedding yesterday, and the guy told them to always hold hands, becauase it is a simple way to show you love each other, or something. that's pimpin' seeing the mummy and the drive in! Brendan Fraser is easy on my eye balls!!!
We've gone to the Drive-in with Elizabeth but she stayed awake for most of the movie, so we never got the alone time. Your lucky! We havn't tried taking both girls yet.
Date night....I should look into that:) Looks like fun. I think we would have to drive to Mt. Pleasant to find a drive in in Utah any more:(
Jaime,
how fun. Knowing our luck our kids would have screamed the entire movie. I'm glad they slept for you. As for the mummy I wasn't too impressed by this one.
Cute!
How do you make the multiple picture boxes? I have tons of pictures, and I think it'd look better with the boxes.
I want to know where this is ... I don't think Mike and I have ever been to a drive in together ...
Post a Comment