Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Saint George


Thank you for letting us share your special day with you, Haleigh!





Jerry and Barbara Pratt have 5 wonderful kids and 9 wonderful grand kids -and another one on the way. Pictured above are Traci, with her kids Conner and Camryn ~ Jon & April with Haleigh, Lauren, and Collin ~ Julie & (James in spirit), with Jake and Cole, Keri (future husband in spirit) ~ Jaime & Mike with Riley and Chloe. We had all 5 kids there, but missing James (Julie's husband) who is now in Iraq, we wish he could have been there.

Click to play Our trip to Saint George

Click on play for a some of my favorite moments of the trip!

3 comments:

Kaija said...

so darling! i love the layouts and what you've done with them -- especially the page with all the circular family photos! you rock!

Nelson family said...

I'm so special ed cuz i can't do anything but put pics up, nothing fancy like yours. I'm gonna try with my next set though.

Lyndsey said...

So cute. I was so jealous when I saw your cafe rio pics. What I wouldn't give for a shredded chicken salad. Yummmm!!