It was my birthday this week, and Mike surprised me with tickets to the "So you think you can dance" tour, they came to San Jose. We have loved watching this show this season with all of the super cool dance routines. We were front and center in the 9th row, and the music was so loud, it just made you want to stand up and dance! My favorite dance is Forever with Twitch and Comfort -click on this link and you can see just how fun it is!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdW66MktqcY&feature=related
Thanks so much for surprising me Mike, I had such a fun time!
Oh I'm jealous. We (my sister, mom & I) went last year & LOVED it, but couldn't go this year because good tickets did not exist for very long. Mike must have had those tickets hidden since the minute they came on sale!!! Glad you had fun!
Woo hoo! Those pics look awesome! Now that we have cable, maybe I'll be able to DVR it. My roomie loves those kinds of shows! You should go on that show! Hahaha!
I'm SO jealous! We were totally going to go and did not get tickets in time:) This season totally rocked and we got so invested in the dancers that I bet it was a fun one to see. Happy Birthday!
Jaime, What a great gift. Maybe Mike could hint to Dana to take me to see wicked for my birthday. It will be here starting on my birthday. Tell mike he rocks for surprising you. Happy Day too!
Hey ... I didn't know it was your bday ... sorry and happy belated ! I love "So you think you can dance" show !! And I didn't even think about cking out the tour dates ... bummer - looks like a blast !! I loved that dance by Twitch and Kerrington !! How fun.
8 comments:
HOW FUN!!! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a lot of fun. I think I need to watch that show next season, everyone loves it!
Oh I'm jealous.
We (my sister, mom & I) went last year & LOVED it, but couldn't go this year because good tickets did not exist for very long. Mike must have had those tickets hidden since the minute they came on sale!!! Glad you had fun!
Woo hoo! Those pics look awesome! Now that we have cable, maybe I'll be able to DVR it. My roomie loves those kinds of shows! You should go on that show! Hahaha!
I'm SO jealous! We were totally going to go and did not get tickets in time:) This season totally rocked and we got so invested in the dancers that I bet it was a fun one to see. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday J!!! Sounds like you had a fun day.
Jaime, What a great gift. Maybe Mike could hint to Dana to take me to see wicked for my birthday. It will be here starting on my birthday. Tell mike he rocks for surprising you. Happy Day too!
Hey ... I didn't know it was your bday ... sorry and happy belated ! I love "So you think you can dance" show !! And I didn't even think about cking out the tour dates ... bummer - looks like a blast !! I loved that dance by Twitch and Kerrington !! How fun.
Post a Comment