Things I'm thankful for this weekend:
1. Mike being home for 4 days straight
2. Good company & good food on Thanksgiving Day
3. Leftover turkey sandwiches
4. Going shopping on Black friday, and not getting frustrated
5. Chloe cutting a tooth - finally!
6. Riley trying pumpkin pie AND mashed potatoes
7. The marionet puppet show a friend invited us to
8. Riley sitting through most of that show
9. More good food & company on Saturday (Cafe Rio food...mmmmm)
10. A very healthy, happy, and blessed family
My sweet girls on Thanksgiving Day


Chloe hits 9 months!


5 comments:
Yes. I have to agree. LOVED the long weekend!
Work weeks should always be three days long then we would enjoy them more and have more family time. If only it would pay the bills that way. I like the picture of your girls Thanksgiving morning and it was fun to sit behind you in church yesterday.
Do they have Cafe Rio in California now? I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! We miss you guys soooo much! Take care.
-April
Would you guys email me your address so we can send you a Christmas card? Thanks. gaylene.powell@gmail.com
I'm glad that you guys had a good thanksgiving. I'm seriously considering staying home next year.
Post a Comment