Downtown San Jose has a park that they make into a Christmas extravaganza, they have tons of displays, bands and musical groups, a giant Christmas tree, an ice skating rink, and some kid rides. It was a little disappointing this year, mainly because Riley ONLY wanted to ride the carousal and didn't care about anything else...bummer, she loved it last year. She politely walked through with us, and we managed to snap a few pictures. I love going here, so as long as we live in San Jose it will be a Beall family tradition!
(that means you have to actually enjoy it next year,Riley)



I had a "Mom" moment on the carousel, Riley was just loving it so much,
throwing her head back, laughing and giggling, it felt like slow motion just watching her enjoy herself so much, I didn't want it to end! The whole night was worth this tiny moment with my sweet 2 year old Riley
4 comments:
So much fun! Hopefully we will make it there this year.
Love the dresses. Where did you get them? Old navy? Gap? Riley is getting to be such a big girl. I miss that mall. Both me and Dana. It was a good one.
I love that you can ice skate around palm trees in downtown San Jose in the winter!
Jamie and Michael... this is Tammy (Michael's cousin) wanting to get your email address, can you send it to me at tammy.pineda@gmail.com thanks! Love Ya... Tam
Happy Holidays!
tpineda.wordpress.com
Post a Comment