Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Oakland Temple


We love this temple.




We were lucky to meet my sister Traci and her kids, Conner and Camryn at the temple lights and to go through the visitors center. Definitely felt the spirit, loved the sister missionaries, loved some of the new exhibits they have. Anyone living close should make their way up their - it was beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful, and so peaceful.





4 comments:

Marinelli Maniacs said...

I wish I was there. I had talked to Tees right before you guys got there, and she told me what you guys were doing. Oakland Temple is one of my favorite Temples, and James has always wanted to go. It does have one of the most beautiful visitors centers and views of the city. I am so glad you guys had fun, hopefully it was not to cold!!!

The Jackson's said...

I can't wait to go see the lights. They also do a live nativity in draper and it is amazing. Totally made me cry last year. Just wait I'm sure riley will eat her boogies soon enough. Then you can gag with me.

April said...

Boogers, trains, and Temple lights. Ah, life. Sooo fun!
-April

Mike said...

Hey there chick ... It's Cortnie logged in under Mike - oops! We need to get together. Glad you enjoyed the temple ... a group from my ward is going on Friday ... but I think we are skipping that trip b/c my parents will be here for a couple days. My grandma passed and was buried in southern CA so they are going home to UT via me !! I am very excited to see them again ... and so soon is very nice !! Anyway, keep in touch.