I love mall play areas in the winter. Especially because there is a Target and a post office in our mall. I can run errands and burn some toddler energy at the same time.
We've been going to the mall the burn energy too. I like to go at 9:30 before the stores open, because there's hardly anyone on the playground yet. And when it starts to get crowded is about the time we go home to have lunch or I finish running my errands. Kids have so much energy!
4 comments:
she is getting so big! let's do something sometime soon!
Wow, I miss that mall so much! You'd think with all the rain that Washington would get a clue. The girls look adorable in their matching outfits!
Elizabeth loves the mall play place also and we can not go to the mall without her playing for a while.
We've been going to the mall the burn energy too. I like to go at 9:30 before the stores open, because there's hardly anyone on the playground yet. And when it starts to get crowded is about the time we go home to have lunch or I finish running my errands. Kids have so much energy!
Post a Comment