I knew you guys wouldn't be able to stay away from Santa for too long!:) Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! It is so fun to see that excitement in their little eyes about the magic of Christmas. The whole premiss of Santa, to me, is that you give things, or service, to others in secret with out looking for praise or thanks, and so I think it's good for kids to learn that. "Santa" is a kind, loving, unselfish, giving, humble character that we all can learn from, though our Savior needs to be our primary example, Santa can actually help us remeber the true meaning of Christmas. Merry Christmas, Beall's, we love and miss you! -April
6 comments:
Who was Willow Glen's Santa? You can totally see his dark hear sticking out on the edges! Haha!
hair, not hear!
Santa was Bro. Goldberg, he's new in our ward.
very sweet.
Hey she did good. Camryn screamed both times she met Santa. We haven't met him yet this year. I would like to see her and kayla's reaction.
I knew you guys wouldn't be able to stay away from Santa for too long!:) Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! It is so fun to see that excitement in their little eyes about the magic of Christmas. The whole premiss of Santa, to me, is that you give things, or service, to others in secret with out looking for praise or thanks, and so I think it's good for kids to learn that. "Santa" is a kind, loving, unselfish, giving, humble character that we all can learn from, though our Savior needs to be our primary example, Santa can actually help us remeber the true meaning of Christmas. Merry Christmas, Beall's, we love and miss you!
-April
Post a Comment