Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cutie Mctootie is what we call her these days

Her new obsessions :
1. The new Cinderella dress
2. Nintendo DS (Conner left it here)

I just love the image of her in her frilly dess-up clothes while playing a guitar hero video game. Its kinda the vision I have of her in my head. Cute girl who likes all of the girly stuff, but likes to be a little tomboy too. luuuuuvv her.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Dude! She's playing guitar hero???? My friend recently introduced me to her Nintendo DS, i had no idea what it was and we did the Guitar Hero thing! I was actually tempted to charge the plastic money to get one! LOL!!! Fortunately, the better sense kept me from doing so.

Maren said...

You are probably a good mom and don't let her wear it in public though. She is such a cutie!