Friday, January 22, 2010

Sweet Chloe

We enjoyed being with Chloe so much while Riley was gone! Its not often that a little sister gets a whole week of alone time with Mom & Dad. Her little personality seemed to just shine. She loves singing songs and playing games.

She loves singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Where is Thumbkin, Patty cake, and various verses of I am Child of God. (These are pretty much only audible to Mom & Dad of course)
One morning I woke up to her singing "A SUNBEAM!!! A SUNBEAM!!!" (You know that little church song) And she now likes to count and play hide and go seek too, imitating Riley.

Our favorite thing was when she imitated me saying "Whatever" one day.

She says it like this : Dut eber

We thinks its so funny that we make her say it all the time now, yesterday she even said
"Dut eber Ri - ee! (Whatever Riley)"

She's so funny! We just love her!

3 comments:

Maren said...

Sooooo sweet! And so good to perform for the camera.

The Jackson's said...

I love her little voice. How fun for Riley! Where was my awesome Aunt when I was a kid??

JJ said...

She is so precious!!! I love your cute kids! I'm ready for you to make another!