Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rio Del Mar Beach

There are no words to describe what a wonderful day it was at the beach.

**Thank you Mike for keeping Chloe at home while you worked , so that Riley and me could enjoy the day together with our friends!




6 comments:

Julie said...

I love Riley's hair, it is so cute!! I also love my zamit dawn!!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I am so jealous! What I would not give for a fun day at the beach (stupid Utah:))!

Kaija said...

it looks gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
Seeing your pics makes me want to be at the beach. You guys look great!!

Kaija said...

Jaime -- Kirk and I are thinking about moving -- do you like living where you live?

Julie said...

Mike and Jaime She continues to get more beautiful I hope to see ur girls when I get back from Iraq. I miss you guys.