



We had a bbq with some friends the other night and they had their own bounce house in the backyard. I had to bring my camera, because little Riley has never been in one before. Here's how it went . . . bounce- he he he- bounce- he he he- bounce - he he he (the he he he's are laughs). She almost couldn't jump because she was laughing so hard, she didn't want to stop. It was also fun because she had all her little friends in there. We have found some great people in our ward with kids that are all around Riley's age - most of them girls, its been really nice to have such sweet girls for her to play with!
3 comments:
I LOVE that picture of all the girls together! They really do have so much fun playing together.
That is a great pic of the girls! Taco pancakes are pancakes dripping with melted butter and powdered sugar. They are sick. I can't believe Joshua is 4 either, but he still wreaks havoc everywhere he goes!
how fun- miss those california evenings! I recognized little Cambria too!
Post a Comment