



So Riley is officially obsessed with fruit of any kind. I guess its a good thing, except for the damage it does to her digestive system (ya know what I'm sayin). We have to make her eat her other food before she gets any fruit. This weekend, my sister Traci came to visit with her kids, we had a great time! Traci and I went to see Baby Mama, which was hilarious! Anyways, while Traci was cutting the strawberries, Riley in true 2 year old fashion cried and whined to get up on the counter next to her, and sweet aunt traci let her. And my little lady went to town on the strawberries, one after another, after another...
1 comment:
I LOVE it when my girls ask for fruit instead of something else...it makes me feel like I am a good mom. It is hard to believe that Riley is 2 already and that you have another daughter...but I guess that we have been gone for almost a year now...we are in Aurora...just around the corner from the Fellows...and the Cherrys just bought a house in our neighborhood too! :)
Post a Comment