Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Parts & Pieces













Our baby girl had a photo shoot today by my friend, who is an amazing photographer. She calls these pictures "Parts & Pieces" We love little Chloe so much, she had a difficult month this past month, but is now doing so much better. She laughs, talks, coos, and stares at us all the time. We love every inch of her, from toes to fingers to the fuzzy hair on her head that sticks straight up. We already know just what a sweet spirit she is, and I think that she is just the cutest thing ever (well just as much as her older sister Riley!)

5 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

Those pictures are so cute!! Kathi did an amazing job. My favorite is the one of you and Chloe together looking at the camera.

Lyndsey said...

These pictures are adorable! Such a cutie! I found your blog while stalking some others! Very cute!
Lyndsey H

p.s: our blog is private, but send me your email and I will send you an invite
lyndseyhowell@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Jaime, so adorable! Kathi does great photos.
Melissa
ps. love the hair!

tennille said...

Jaime, those pictures are so sweet! She is such a cutie.

Angela said...

Jaime...I just read your comment on my blog. I am behind on life! Those pictures are cute!! I am glad you made contact with me.