My good friend just sent me this picture that she had and I am so happy she did. This picture represents the first time I ever "noticed" Mike. In this picture we were celebrating a b-day, and we all went to eat at Todai (yummy sushi!) I remember Mike had been dating a girl, but he showed up without out her this time. I just remember looking over at him from across the table, and thinking "hey, he's cute." So I asked someone about him and they said that he just broke up with that girl. I got my guts up and walked over to him and asked him if he wanted to hang out with all of us that evening in San Francisco. He declined!!! - but only because he was driving to Utah that night. With the assistance of a few friends (what up Tiff and Jared) we finally got it together and fell quickly in love, and were married just a little over a year later. I can honestly say that Mike is the single most important person in my life, and that he has been so good for me, even when he's being a big stinker! I am glad that I glanced across the table this very important day. I love you Mike!Jaime is on the right side in front, Mike is poking his head out on the very back left.
1 comment:
Cute ... I like this story ... you just shared it with me the other day at lunch and now I see a pic from that day - pretty cool. Glad you found each other ... b/c you produce adorable babes !!
Post a Comment