
So, although Mike will not admit it, we BOTH love to watch American Idol. We had some favorites early on, but now our #1 is David Cook, funny that it began on Mariah Carey week, we loved his song. Seriously though, what's up with Jason Castro, I feel like he sings the same song every week, just different words. I think almost everyone I talk to watches the show too - even the nurse in my delivery room (we had a 15 minute conversation about it, while watching it together). I love this show, it is so fun to watch! My vote is the last 2 will be David & David, what do you think??
3 comments:
We love american idol, too. Ryan says he watches it with me because I like it, but I know he likes it too. My fave has been David Cook from the beginning, but I love David A, too, and I really liked Carly, even though she is already gone. I think your right, it will be David and David at the finale. And by the way, your blog is really cute. Looks like you figured it out :)
Your blog looks great! I love the "Mike and Jaime sitting in a tree..."
I'm not sure how much Sam weighs...she was 11 lbs at about six weeks, so probably 13ish? She's a chunker, but all the kids have been.
I too love american idol. I barely got into it this season. Anyway, I had to laugh because I too think David Cook is a star. I like David Archuletta, but David Cook seems like he is ready for fame as opposed to just the senior prom. I am totally on board with you when it comes to Jason Castro...I am ready for him to be gone. However, I have to say that I love Syesha! I have a secret crush on her and keep picturing what our children would look like (just kidding about the kids part).
Post a Comment