




I just wanted to wish my Mom a very Happy Mother's Day. She always use to say that if we were back in Heaven and all the kids were lined up for her to choose from, that she would always choose me. I feel exactly the same about her! I'm so glad that we were put on this earth together. She is an incredible example of spirituality and strength to me. I really hope I can do as good of a job as she did with me. Here are some things that make me think of her:
chocolate chip cookies
cute butt
country decorations
exercising at 6 AM
reading her scriptures
craftiness
interrupting her saying her prayers countless times
apple dessert
I Love Lucy
scratching arms
great hair (back in the 80's a kid even asked her if she was a Charlie's Angel with her feathered hair)
Stylish suits for church
DI
Phantom of the Opera
Rush Limbaugh & Sean Hannity
"My last born in the wilderness..."
Calling me Dawny
Excellent cooking
Always being supportive
Always unconditionally loving
Always being beautiful
Always staying close to the gospel and passing that on to her children
Always being a fantastic Mom
I Love You Tons
No comments:
Post a Comment