I went into the kitchen this morning to get a plate and A.B. warned me sternly that "whatever you're going to eat on that plate...you better tell everyone you talked to you didn't get the food from the kitchen. They want to shut this down!"
I haven't been yelled at yet, but I have witnessed many undeserving victims getting an earful. Mostly children (which bothers me A LOT!) because they yell at them to get out if they are not with a parent, and most of them are, they are just a few steps ahead of them. But they stare at everyone who walks into the kitchen with evil eyes as if we are already guilty of something. I did watch a child from the PB walk in, grab a loaf of the opened bread, and take a bite as she was walking out of the kitchen, and one of the old lady's let her have it, then her mother came over and she gave her mother an earful about them "shutting us down" if we didn't comply with the bread rules. So I sort of understand why they are trying to regulate it. I don't think being mean and yelling at EVERYONE is the best way to go about doing it. And trying to make everyone leave through the kitchen, it gets crowded in there.
3 comments:
I don't even go get the bread. It just seems like too much of a bother (for myself) to go and get it. I would rather just buy it!
What's your story?
I went into the kitchen this morning to get a plate and A.B. warned me sternly that "whatever you're going to eat on that plate...you better tell everyone you talked to you didn't get the food from the kitchen. They want to shut this down!"
I haven't been yelled at yet, but I have witnessed many undeserving victims getting an earful. Mostly children (which bothers me A LOT!) because they yell at them to get out if they are not with a parent, and most of them are, they are just a few steps ahead of them. But they stare at everyone who walks into the kitchen with evil eyes as if we are already guilty of something. I did watch a child from the PB walk in, grab a loaf of the opened bread, and take a bite as she was walking out of the kitchen, and one of the old lady's let her have it, then her mother came over and she gave her mother an earful about them "shutting us down" if we didn't comply with the bread rules. So I sort of understand why they are trying to regulate it. I don't think being mean and yelling at EVERYONE is the best way to go about doing it. And trying to make everyone leave through the kitchen, it gets crowded in there.
Post a Comment