Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day, my Honey


This parent thing has proven to be more difficult than Mike and I could ever have imagined! I just wanted to let Mike know how proud I am of the Daddy he is turning out to be. He is so loving and sensitive to our girls and is constantly a good example of how to live the gospel. He takes care of us in so many different ways, we always feel more safe when he is around. I love to sit and watch him just be with Riley and Chloe, and I love the way they look at him. I am so proud to have him as my husband and I know our girls will grow up and be honored to call him their Dad.

3 comments:

The Potter Pack said...

Cute pics !! Dads are great - aren't they !!??!! We love our daddy too. Let's get together soon ...

JJ said...

Wow! That was way tender, Jaime, but way cool. I'm sure glad y'all ladies have him around! He's a good egg!!! Go Mike! By the way, I'm sure he feels the same way about you!

Kaija said...

what a lovely tribute, Jaime! how'd you do the collage of photos thing? is there a special blog feature?