Last night I went to get the car washed, it was closed.
So what else was I supposed to do except go to Toys R Us. To Mike's surprise, I picked up a new
scooter for Riley. She's been trying to ride her friends scooters, so I thought it was time to get her own. She is doing really good, I'm very impressed with her coordination so far. Keep workin hard and maybe we'll get ya a bike next!




Thanks to Toria for showing me how to ride so good!
3 comments:
That is too funny!
Go Riley!
Dang, she is getting all growed up! She is way adorable and I can hardly believe she can scooter now! I am getting old!
She looks so cute riding her scooter! What a great idea to get her one. I think we are going to get one for Maddie for her birthday. I think going to Toys R Us sounds like more fun than a car wash anyday!
Post a Comment