thoughtful

sexysilly
excitedloving
disclaimer: Mike did not want me to put the "sexy" one on here. So, I just have to say that I don't teach my daughter to be sexy, in fact she's probably never heard that word before. The picture just seemed to look like she was being sexy - happy Mike?? :) :)
11 comments:
Geez Jaime, what are teaching Riley!? Just kidding. I would have put the sexy pic in there too. My favorites are the thoughtful and the loving pics, but they are all cute!
So cute!!
Hi Zamit Dawn! Your babies are precious. I haven't seen you in so long. You and Traci should come down with the kids and we could do something really fun for the weekend. Miss ya. Love,
Saltz
i can't wait to see them both in real life! they are both so cute!!! did mike tell you i tried to stop by at the old apartment?
Look who's bringing sexyback!
The girls look hot & the blog is super cute.
Hey how are you! i'm glad that you found my blog so that i could find your blog! your girls are adorable! you look like you guys are doinggreat. keep in touch
i think you can get the content warning off if you go to "settings" under "customize" and turn "adult content" to "no" -- let me know if it works!
your girls are cute! I love the picture of you and Mike at the top of your blog!
I think you are right about Arianna's teacher. Except her last name change because she bot married. It is Cornish now! I loved her as Arianna's teacher.
By the way, I told Arianna that she was going to have to ask you about 1st grade. I told her you taught 1st grade before you had Riley. Arianna is wondering what she is going to learn and if it will be hard.
Hey ... cute pics ... now I know why there is a content warning on your blog !! You have sexy kid photos !! jk - actually the warning didn't even pop up this time ... so, hopefully those days are over !! I love the wedding shot at the top - beautiful girl. Anyway, we need to get together soon - call me - I started school again - but just online, so I am pretty much free during the day and study once kids are in bed !! Take care.
I still can't believe we are parents of 2 kids each !! So weird ... because we knew each other in UT and single and now we are married and ended up in the same city ... so freaking weird - but very cool ... just had to mention that!
Post a Comment