Monday, May 19, 2008
Our First Swim
Summer has begun! However, as most Moms have already figured out, you never tell a 2 year old that we're going swimming 2 days before they actually are, because for 2 days all I heard was "swimming tomorrow" (which actually sounded more like "simming morrow"). I even went into her room to check on her at about 3AM - after I had finished feeding the baby - Riley was wide awake and guess what she says to me??? That's right - "simming morrow" The weather this week had record highs, it was terrible, it makes you not want to even step outside. However, we braved it to go swimming. We got together with a few friends and had a blast at the pool! Last summer, Riley wouldn't even touch the big pool, but thanks to Maddie's & Brinley's example, Riley jumped right in, was kicking all around and having so much fun. Meanwhile, baby Chloe slept for most of the time in the car seat. I know I can't wait to go again, and Riley is STILL asking to go swimming tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love my babies.
That was a fun little swim party. We need to go swimming more often. Brinley and Maddie had so much fun and it totally wore them out!! Cute slide show!!
very cute and very fun. I heard about the crazy weather there! I'm sure it will be a normal gorgeous summer again soon! And I love the story about you and Mike meeting- I love that someone had a photo of that night!
We feel the same about going to the park. Renata stands at the door, chanting "park, park, park"
Post a Comment