Four Movies I could Watch over and over:
1. Mean Girls
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Lord of the Rings(Mike thinks I'm a huge dork because of this one)
4. Ace Ventura Pet Detective
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Auntie Anne's pretzels
2. Hollywood Video
3. Waitress (Macaroni Grill & Red Lobster)
4. First Grade Teacher
Four Places I've Lived:
1. Modesto, CA
2. Provo, Utah
3. Livermore, CA
4. Woodland Hills, UT
Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:
1. Any kind of pasta
2. Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
3. Cafe Rio Pork Salad
4. Nacho cheese & chips
Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. Heroes
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. American Idol
Four sites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo
2. weather.com
3. blogspot
4. gap or old navy
Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Ensanada, Mexico
2. LA
3. Heber City, Utah
4. Denver Colorado
Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. At the mall
2. Getting a massage
3. At my parents home
4. On a warm nice beach
Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. Robbin Martin
2. Kathi Russell
3. Jared Rohrer
4. Julie Marinelli
3 comments:
Hey! It's Angie Fellows. I found your blog through the Malsbary's blog. I can't believe how big Riley is. Your girls are just beautiful. I'm so glad things are going so well. Take care. Maybe some day we can see you again. We miss San Jose. Check out our blog at http://benfellowsfamily.blogspot.com/. Take care!
Hey ... I loved this tag on you ... I have to agree with quite a few of your answers ... well done !! Anyway, what is your # so, I can reach you sometime -And do you shop at Valley Fair Mall like Julie or somewhere closer to you ? I am actually heading over there today and was just wondering since you would "rather be at the mall" - where it is you go - Take care !
Hey Jaime!! I thought that I should leave you a comment this time and let you know that I have been stalking your blog for a little while now. I am just so bad at commenting sometimes. It is fun to see you and your 2 little girls. They grow so fast, if you blink you miss something! So don't blink! You can visit our blog too if you want. We are at http://themalsbarypatch.blogspot.com. Say hello to San Jose!!
Post a Comment