Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm a Such a Big GirL

Here are some things I can do because I'm such a big girl

I can sleep in my own big girl bed!

I can choose my OWN outfits!

I can put on my own makeup - and somehow think that Mommy won't find out!

I can help give my little sister a bath!

DOES LIFE GET ANY BIGGER??

3 comments:

Kaija said...

I love this series of photos! Thanks for sharing. Chloe looks especially grown up and cozy in the big girl bed! Riley looks a little bit like "get out of my bed, Chloe!"

Nelson family said...

I love my babies. I bought riley a pair of little shorts, so don't let me forget to give them to you. See you wed. morning!!

The Potter Pack said...

Hey ... so, is that how you were your makeup ? jk ... she is so cute ... and Chloe is already 4 months ... wow ... it goes so fast !